Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nk KeJe oR FurTheR sTuDy..

1st cluz of da very last semester..we've being asked by Mr.Joseph on our planning after graduate.. most of my cluzmate will doing their degree here.. some maybe at overseas,wow.. i juz can dream of it, hehe.. 

in life, making decision of ur own life will be the toughest one, don't u realize it? 

as our country is facing the economic downturn..it is good for us to further our study.. but i've been thinking of something.. why not if we catch both of it at the same time.. it'll be difficult for us right.. so here i've to think twice.. argh, keep thinking.. 

result??  u better ask  most of my cluzmate.. huh!! tension tgk result..hopeless! but nyway, im still grateful.. syukur alhamdulillah 1 subjek je yg x best, the rest r ok..

final sem.. around 59 days to go to complete my HND.. i can't wait for that day but deep inside my heart.. i know it'll be the most difficult day for me to say goodbye to my friends..especially to my GSB n my housemates..





 will u all face the same feeling?

DEPENDS!

our favourite word..=) don't forget it..

2 comments:

  1. erm oh ye ke??
    amjo dpt result yg same ek??
    Business strategy kn??
    erm ape plan strusnye??
    n serious ke dak kelas smbung kt situ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup,majo lbh kuwg je,huhu..
    ingt nk keje la.. offer pn dh dpt..
    tgklh rezkinye cmne..yana smbng?
    td dorg ckp smbng ctu..rmai la jgk..

    ReplyDelete